2018 Washington Large Brewery of the Year
Click the video above to learn more about us.
What’s on Tap?
Tap list picture updated on 11/27/19. Our tap lineup can change from day to day but it is updated here at least once a week. We also always have a nitro tap, cider, and non alcoholic options available. Cans, bottles, crowlers, and growlers are available to go. If you think this image is pretty great, you should see it in person. Come down to the brew hall for a pint or two.
Built in a historic building in downtown Bellingham, our all-ages Brew Hall has plenty of indoor and outdoor seating. Plant your bike on our large outdoor bike rack, grab a pint, and have a great time. Free parking on the south (limited) and east sides of the building.
1807 Dean Ave
Bellingham, Washington 98225
Monday – Wednesday /// 3pm-9pm
Thursday /// 3pm-10pm
Friday – Saturday /// Noon – 10pm
Sunday /// Noon – 9pm
FOOD TRUCK SCHEDULE
Ovn Wood Fired Pizza
Danielle’s Back East BBQ
WANDER BARREL PROJECT
Our award-winning Wander Barrel Project beers are individual expressions of our brewer’s ingenuity as they blend yeast, bacteria, and a variety of barrels within the confines of our brewery warehouse. Nearly 100 wooden barrels fill our space, ranging in size from small 8-gallon rye whiskey barrels to our 620-gallon American oak foeder. The previous lives of our barrels help to guide their new life as part of our barrel project producing beers ranging in style from our Great American Beer Festival® Gold medal-winning chardonnay barrel-aged Wild Warehouse, to our Brussels Beer Challenge silver medal-winning Fruit Puncheon, to our bourbon barrel-aged Emissary Imperial Stout. Wander Barrel Project release schedules vary from year to year and are not dictated by the calendar but instead by the contents of the barrels. We allow the beer to tell us when it is ready.
Community Tuesday Program at Wander Brewing
- On the third Tuesday of every month, Wander Brewing supports a non-profit organization.
- $1 from all pint sales goes to the designated organization.
- We hope that representation from the organization can be at the brewery between 3pm and 9pm on the day of the event to meet customers and explain the work of their organization.
- Please bring any marketing information to help people learn about your organization (pamphlets, stickers, banners, etc.).
- Wander Brewing will post on social meeting the day before the event. If the organization creates a Facebook event page, please consider inviting Wander Brewing to co-host the event so that it will be seen by our supporters as well.
- Must be a tax designated charity or registered non-profit.
- Local organizations are prioritized.
NOTES / CONDITIONS:
- This is a partnership between a nonprofit organization and Wander Brewing. This is not an event for a private individual to fundraise on behalf of an organization.
- This is not the hiring of the Wander Brewing Brew Hall by the organization – it is a joint event and the tasting room remains open to the public.
- We request the designated organization markets the event to encourage attendance from their supporters. The more people attend, the more we raise for your organization!
- As a general principle, only one night per organization per year.
- All decisions and conclusions are at the sole discretion of Wander Brewing.
SUBMIT A REQUEST
To submit a request for a Community Tuesday at Wander Brewing, please click the button below and fill out our quick form. If selected, your organization will be contacted by a representative of Wander Brewing. Please limit your submission for consideration to no more than once per year. Submission does not guarantee selection.
Thanks for your interest in Wander Brewing! We would love to hear from you!
Wander Brewing is committed to being an active and involved part of our community. All donation requests for 501(c)3 and 501(c)6 organizations must be submitted via the Donations Form at least two weeks prior to your event. If you have a donation request, please choose that option from the drop down list on the form shown on this page and fill in the details. We’ll respond to all requests as soon as possible.
Looking to give the gift of Wander? Gift cards can be purchased in person at the Brew Hall or online. Click GIFT CARDS to purchase online.