Position Title: Brewer
Compensation: Hourly/DOE, Full Time, benefits include PTO, paid sick time, insurance stipend, retirement plan, much more.
Assist with brewery operations including brewing, cellaring, and packaging.
- Wort production
- Transferring/Racking beer
- Carbonation of beer
- Cleaning and packaging of kegs, bottles, and cans
- Milling grain
- Barrel maintenance
- Lots of cleaning!
- Forklift operation
- Represent Wander Brewing at special events
- 2+ years commercial brewing experience required
- High School diploma or GED required and formal brewing education/certificate preferred
- Attention to detail
- An open and flexible mind, positive attitude, and strong desire to learn
- Passion for the brewing process
- Desire to work in a team environment, committed to the team and brewery’s success
- Good communication skills
- Strong mechanical/analytical aptitude
- Positive attitude for long hours and exhausting work
- Must be able to lift 55# repeatedly
- Committed to safety and cleanliness
If you meet the above criteria, please submit a cover letter, resume, and three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team is committed to creating world class beers, and we devote ourselves to tirelessly achieving this goal. We will always value quality over quantity, and expect every team member to bring this same passion, authenticity, and dedication to the brewery and our beers each and every day. We require our team to be flexible and enthusiastic with all duties that might arise, with a think outside the box mindset that will meld well with our creative, small team.