Community Tuesday Program at Wander Brewing
- On the third Tuesday of every month, Wander Brewing supports a non-profit organization.
- $1 from all pint sales goes to the designated organization.
- We hope that representation from the organization can be at the brewery between 3pm and 9pm on the day of the event to meet customers and explain the work of their organization.
- Please bring any marketing information to help people learn about your organization (pamphlets, stickers, banners, etc.).
- Wander Brewing will post on social meeting the day before the event. If the organization creates a Facebook event page, please consider inviting Wander Brewing to co-host the event so that it will be seen by our supporters as well.
- Must be a tax designated charity or registered non-profit.
- Local organizations are prioritized.
- This is a partnership between a nonprofit organization and Wander Brewing. This is not an event for a private individual to fundraise on behalf of an organization.
- This is not the hiring of the Wander Brewing Brew Hall by the organization – it is a joint event and the tasting room remains open to the public.
- We request the designated organization markets the event to encourage attendance from their supporters. The more people attend, the more we raise for your organization!
- As a general principle, only one night per organization per year.
- All decisions and conclusions are at the sole discretion of Wander Brewing.
Submit a Request
To submit a request for a Community Tuesday at Wander Brewing, please click the button below and fill out our quick form. If selected, your organization will be contacted by a representative of Wander Brewing. Please limit your submission for consideration to no more than once per year. Submission does not guarantee selection.